The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever (Vegan)

The title is quite the proclamation, but I stand by it!

I’ve seen a few variations of these cookies floating around the web and finally had to try them.

OMG. I’m totally not the type to say or write or even think ‘OMG’, but OMG.

These are the best gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, chocolate chip cookies…ever…

cookie11

I have to say, though, what makes them so great for me is the fact that they require so little sweetness to be really stellar.

The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever

Serves: 9
  • 1 c. almond meal
  • scant ¼ t. sea salt
  • ⅛ t. baking soda
  • ¼ t. cinnamon, optional, but delicious!
  • 3 T. coconut oil or butter, melted
  • 2 T. honey or maple syrup
  • 1½ t. vanilla
  • ½-1 t. water, only if/as needed
  • 2-4 T. chopped dark chocolate, depending on your personal preference (I used 3 T.)
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix the almond meal, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
  3. Stir in the coconut oil, honey/maple syrup, and vanilla.
  4. Add in water as needed to bring everything together.
  5. Stir in the chopped chocolate last.
  6. Bake for 10-11 minutes on a well oiled or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet (the edges should be golden).
  7. Let them sit on the pan for 5-10 minutes (they firm up during this time, so this is an important step!).
  8. Remove and enjoy!
Nutrition facts are based on using maple syrup, coconut oil, and 4 tablespoons of dark chocolate. Weight Watchers points (new system): 4
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 139 Fat: 11.2 g Saturated fat: 5.3 g Unsaturated fat: 5.9 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 8.2 g Sugar: 5.6 g Sodium: 71 mg Fiber: 1.5 g Protein: 2.6 g Cholesterol: 1 mg

Adapted from this recipe

cookie222

I got about 9 smallish cookies from this dough, but feel free to make them as big (or small) as you desire!

These have a buttery, modestly sweet taste that’s complimented perfectly by the dark chocolate. The cinnamon gives it a little spice that pairs well with all of the other ingredients.

cookie33

These are delicious right out of the freezer, if you like your cookies cold like me. 😀

I hope you all take some time this weekend to give these cookies a try! :-)

Shared with: Allergy-Free Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Whole Foods Wednesday, Gluten-Free Friday, Gluten-Free Wednesday

UPDATE: For those of you with almond or nut allergies, I have successfully made these with sunflower seed meal (using the same amount), and they have turned out great!

Comments

• Paleo says

I made these with coconut sugar and they taste great. They are not shaped like cookies when they are cooked. They flatten out. They are very soft. A coworker tried them and wants some more.

Sorry, I actually did not mean dried almond pulp. I’ve actually tried it that way, and it WILL NOT work! I believe it lacks the fat that is needed here.

When I read the title of this post I was like, “Wow, she’s pretty damn confident there….” but now that I’ve read the recipe I can see why 😉

I love how simple these are, that I have all the ingredients in my pantry and that they are paleo AND vegan! If I didn’t already have 4 kinds of cookies in my fridge (baking party with a friend) I would make these now. I guess they’ll have to wait a few days. Darn!
    Gabby @ the veggie nook recently posted..healthy vegan friday #36My Profile

Hahaha! The funniest part about your comment was seeing the word ‘damn’. For some reason, I picture you as the type that rarely swears. :-)

On another note, these are really good! You ought to try them, I think you’d really like them! :-)….and they freeze well!

2. RL says

I think I’m going to try this recipe tomorrow! Can I substitute actual butter for the coconut butter? Thanks for sharing this. Can’t wait to try.

Thanks Amber! It really is a great recipe. I wish I could take all the credit, but, regardless, I really hope you try it out. :-)

Hi Lauren. I’m going to include this on today’s Friday’s Five . . . and was going to use my “pin” to showcase it, but I can’t get it to work. I hope you don’t mind that I snag one of your pictures to use instead. I will definitely link it back to you! Let me know if you don’t want me to do this, though. I didn’t take my own pictures when I made them, figuring I’d use Pinterest. :) Happy Friday!
    Michelle @ Eat Move Balance recently posted..Looking for Ways to Use Hard-Boiled EggsMy Profile

• jJennifer says

Hi Lauren I made these with almond flour n they turned out great.. Then I tried them with coconut flour n I didn’t do so well with those lol.. Have u made them with coconut flour.. I onow I need to use less coconut flour.. What’s ur recommendation? Great recepies n look frwd to tryin more of ur delish ideas for the family:) thanks jenn

Hi Jenn, I haven’t tried them with coconut flour. I haven’t worked with it much, so I’m not sure on how to substitute it for the almond meal. I think I read once that one cup of flour is equal to 1/3 cup of coconut flour, but that’s just a guess. Glad the almond flour turned out for you! :-)

Lauren, these cookies are so amazing! I’ve been experimenting with many different recipes and these are by far the best yet! It’s also fantastic to come across a recipe that uses ingredients I always have on hand in the pantry and can be whipped up for surprise guests. Would you mind if I shared this recipe on my blog at some point? Of course giving credit to you. Either way- thanks for sharing this delicious recipe.
    Alicia Jay recently posted..New Obsession: Paleo BurritoMy Profile

5. Denise says

Omg, I made these last night and they came out delicous! Two things, though; is the serving size really 9? Or did you mean to say the reciepe yields 9 cookies?

Secondly, although my batch tasted great the dough was really runny so i ended up with really flat cookies that were crisp on the ends and soft in the middle. They looked like crackers! To be honest It was a good mistake, lol. They reminded me of these flat, crunchy cookie type things my mom used to buy years ago from Costco. And I may half the honey, they were sweet little suckers! Anyway this is most definatley going in my “tried and true” reciepe booklet.

Hi Denise,
      I’m happy you enjoyed them! I did mean 9 cookies, not serves 9 people, lol. As far as the batter goes, it sounds like you added too much water…? I’ve never seen them ‘runny’, if anything the batter gets too thick, hence the water. I’m glad it was a good mistake for you though!

6. Stephanie says

Thanks so much for posting this Lauren! I need a little sweetness in this paleo lifestyle. I can’t wait to make these this weekend. 😀 You’re awesome for posting this recipe!!

7. frank says

These do look freaken delicious. I’m gonna make these and when I do I’ll be back on here to tell you how they came out :-)

Also, not to sound like a broken record but 9 cookies are really only 139 calories!? This is definitely gonna help with my sweet tooth AND my workouts. Thank you!

Haha, sorry Frank…EACH cookie has 139 calories, and the recipe makes about nine. Hope that doesn’t burst your bubble too much. 😀 Let me know what you think though!!

8. Carla says

Okay, just for clarification, is ALL the “Nutritional Information” for 9 cookies or for ONE cookie?

9. BB says

Holy moly these are delicious!!!! I have the biggest sweet tooth and sweets and cookies has been the hardest thing since going paleo. These are even better than regular choc chip cookies! Now I just have to try and not them all in one day. Thanks for this amazing cookie recipe!

10. metjet says

These cookies taste like heaven. I also had trouble with the ‘runny’ consistency of the batter and the end product. I added no water either. Maybe cook longer?

Hmmm…the only other thing I can figure is there’s a difference in the consistency of our almond meals? You could also try mixing in the oil in a softened state, as opposed to it being melted. Just be sure the other ingredients are at room temperature. Glad you like the taste though!! 😀

11. Jen says

Just made these for my husband who is on the paleo diet and has bad reactions to dairy, egg and chocolate. I subbed Carob chips and they are better than some regular cookies that I’ve made in the past! Thanks so much. These are delicious.

12. Mariella says

Thanks so much for the recipe! I baked them tonight (my first time baking paleo style ever).
    They came out really tasty but fell apart:( what could I have done wrong?

Hi Mariella,
      An important step once they come out of the oven is to let them sit on the baking sheet for a good 5-10 minutes. That helps them firm up and stay together. Let me know if that works! :-)

13. Heather says

Hi Lauren, I was looking for a quick cookie to make this morning and found your recipe!
    The raw batter alone is AMAZING! Can’t wait to try the cooled baked cookies!
    Thanks for the recipe :)

14. Becca Boo says

Your title is correct! I’ve just recently converted to paleo and it’s been hard giving up all the processed sweets! I was honestly afraid to taste these cookies after I made them. No milk, egg or cookies? I thought they would be disgusting! (No offense ) When I tasted them I was presently surprised! They were great and even regular cookie eaters like them! They are such a great recipe to substitute for the high sugared sweets! Thank you!

15. Nicole says

Being pregnant and paleo can be a huge challenge with curbing the craving for sweets and breads, but I have a feeling this recipe will be an absolute life saver! Thank you so much! Im going to try these out right now since Ive been wanting sweets all day ! Do you think they would work for a coconut milk ice cream sandwich? Maybe I should whip up a batch of ice cream too!

I must have done something wrong. Mine flattened out like pancakes and crumbled like sand when I took them off the paper. I did 3T of water because I didn’t want them to be too dry. Maybe that did it?

17. Kate says

Tried them. Pretty good. I think it needed more water because they weren’t holding together. Definitely couldn’t eat them without the chocolate. Still pretty good for a paleo treat

18. Carly says

These are seriously the best. I went the coconut oil/maple syrup rout, and definitely used the cinnamon. I don’t think I’ll ever want a standard cookie again.

19. Yas says

Is the serving size 1 cookie if we made 9 total?
    BTW these cookies are so so amazing. last night, me and my sister were craving some cookies and we could not find a single paleo recipe that we had all the ingredients at home ready to use. So we found this recipe and they were absolutely amazing.

20. Maureen says

This recipe is amazing! I made it twice tonight – once with honey and then maple syrup. We loved both! I’ve tried many paleo chocolate chip recipes and this is by far the best! Thanks!

21. Corinne says

I made these tonight. They are super duper tasty. My son is gluten-intolerant, so he enjoyed getting to have something that was baked, but even my wheat-loving dad and husband loved them too. =)

Can’t wait to make these! Thanks for posting the nutrition info! One of the happy recipients of my baking is my 13 year-old, who has type 1 diabetes. If I can’t get the nutrition info, I have to calculate it myself, so I always appreciate it!

23. Carly says

So excited to try these cookies! Do you think it would work if you did half butter and half coconut oil?

As someone who loves eating paleo but misses sweets, thank you. These were incredible. I added some unsweetened, shaved coconut and omitted the vanilla because of the alcohol content and they came out splendidly!

25. Esther says

I have been playing with a paleo diet for a while now and have not yet had a baking success. I tried making these cookies today, and they came out perfectly the first time!!!! I also made a batch of cookies from another website’s recipe to do a taste test. Yours won hands down! Thanks so much for this recipe.

26. Laura says

Hi , I just made these, I used half and half coconut flour and almond flour, and half and half honey and maple syrup. No water as they didn’t need , they were a bit ‘runny’ too, so added a bit more almond flour, they spread a bit too much , but taste AMAZING . Thanks x

27. Alex says

That sugar count is erroneous!!! 2 T of honey is well over 20 grams of sugar! How did your measure come out to 5 grams?

Wow Alex! Yes, the numbers are correct. Read a bit further and you’ll see that the facts are based on 1/9 of the recipe, meaning one cookie out of a batch of nine. I also noted that the facts are based on using maple syrup. Using honey would up the amount by about a gram. No need to get so hostile. It’s just food.

28. Josiah Dunham says

Just wanted to thank you for how awesome this recipe is. I make these all the time and they are amazing. Thanks :)
    Josiah

29. Lala says

These are wonderful, amazing, delicious, heavenly, and perfect. I did not have to use water at all. I was skeptical– and pleasantly surprised, as all of the other paleo cookies I’ve tried use egg. I used grass fed butter instead of coconut oil. Really just scrumptious. Thank you!

30. Pamela says

I tried these I tweaked the recipe a bit doubling it 9 cookies wasn’t going to be enough but I didn’t have enough almont meal so used walnuts. They came out very flat and too crumbly. So I added a egg to the second batch then they werre perfect. Thanks for the recipe

31. Ducky says

These are in the oven, I tweaked it a bit, mostly almond flour, but a couble tablespoons of coconut flour for giggles. Used enjoy life mini chocolate chips and a handful of chopped walnuts.
    Using a pizza stone too. As long as they resemble cookies when they come out, i’ll be pleased. :)

Made 12 using a tablespoon to scoop!

Hmm, I’ve never had mine go flat. They look like what you see in the pictures. It sounds like you may have added too much water? The batter should be fairly thick and hold its shape for the most part.

32. chechel says

Just wanted to thank you for this amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe. It really is the best chocolate chip cookie ever! Amazing! thank you! looking forward to trying more of your recipes. More power to you!
    cheers!

33. chechel says

I don’t like them. I looooove them. Had my friends try them they love them too I have forwarded your site to them. I got this from my friend, Sara. She forwarded your site to me. So, thank you again! Here’s to healthy treats!

cheers!

Love this recipe! I added rolled steel oats to it to give it some substance and they are awesome. Such a good idea when looking for a healthy alternative during the holiday season. Had to repost it! Thank you again!
    KB recently posted..Healthy Cookies & BeyonceMy Profile

35. Summer says

OK, so I have made these cookies more times than I can count! Seriously. They’re hands down the BEST chocolate chip cookies!

I think I’ve perfected them by using half coconut oil and half ghee and half honey and half maple syrup. It makes for the perfect combo! I also use almond flour instead of almond meal which seems to have a better consistency for the cookie. And I use the Enjoy Life chocolate chunks because….why not?…..they’re delish!

Thank you so much for this awesome paleo treat! Can’t wait to try more of your recipes :)

36. Christina says

I agree theses are the best!! Been making them for about 6 months now. We never need to add water or almond milk. Also, our favorite is using 2T grass fed butter and 1T coconut oil. Thanks so much!!

37. Lindsey says

I made them with almond flour (Honeyville), butter, and heavy cream in lieu of water. Delicious!!! Finally, almond flour chocolate chip cookies that turned out well. :)

38. Kristin says

OMG! These were awesome! I made them for several non-Paleo friends who DEVOURED them! ANd they are super easy and quick! I was surprised you didn’t put eggs, but they are the best ones I’ve had yet so who needs eggs!?

39. Marcia says

These are better than any chocolate chip cookies I’ve had. My brother (who is very picky and a good cook) loves them – he says they taste like chocolate macaroons. My 13 year old son that claims to dislike anything with healthy ingredients loves them too. They are good hot or cold. I don’t add any water to mine.

40. Tyler says

These cookies are amazing!!! They taste exactly like Tate’s cookies which are my favorite. I flattened mine before putting on the sheet and they came out thin butter crispy and soft on the inside. Great recipe! Takes 3 minutes to make and only uses one bowl, always a huge plus. Making them again tonight for a dinner party.

These cookies taste awesome!! Even my picky daughter loved them!! My only question is mine came out a little crumbly… Surprised to see no egg! Maybe I’ll add an egg next time or less water. Anyways thanks so much for sharing this recipe

Hi Stephanie,

I’m so happy you enjoyed them! For the crumbly issue, be sure to let them sit on the pan for the stated 5-10 minutes before moving them. This is what help them set. Happy baking!

42. belle says

when i place the cookies on the cookie sheet do i round them like regular cookie dough and theyll will flatten on its own or do i form them as the shape of the cookie?

Hi Belle,

No need to form them or round them, just scoop a large tablespoon of batter (depending on how big you want them) and place it on your cookie sheet. They will flatten a bit on their own. Happy baking!

43. Shelly says

Made these tonight for my very picky husband and 2 sons. They ate every last one of them!! I’ve made healthy cookies before and they turned their noses at them- Well.. Well … Well. …. We have a winner!!!

44. Marya says

I came across these while looking for an egg-free baked Paleo dessert, and they sounded too simple to be really good. WOW, was I wrong! These are riDICulously delicious! So easy to make, and soooo tasty! I have missed cookies, as the Paleo versions usually are lacking in some way. Thank you so much for this recipe!!

45. Essie says

I just made these using olive oil and they were divine! My question is–how long until they go bad? I want to mail some for vday and wondering if they will still be edible

Hi Essie,

I would guess they’d last a week or two? They’ve never lasted more than a couple of days around here, so I’m not certain. :)

46. Amanda says

I really appreciate the nutritional information especially the carb count as my young son has type 1 diabetes. You have saved me a lot of maths especially when the recipe is measured in cups and spoons!! Thank you.

Sorry to hear that Sue. As you can read by previous comments, I haven’t had that complaint. Perhaps just omit the salt next time…

47. Marie says

Nice post, but it’s too bad you were going for Vegan, they really could’ve used egg to hold them together… maybe even flax egg? They were too moist and fell apart even though I followed your directions exactly.

Interesting, did you let them cool completely? I’ve had many positive comments and no one has seemed to have the same trouble!

48. Marie says

Just made these and I added about 2 tablespoons of coconut flour to the recipe and they came out delicious! Great recipe!! This one is a keeper

49. Renee Bourke says

I know its been said a million times already but these cookies are amazing! I have some friends who are gluten free and I always like to have something freshly baked for them when they visit. These are so easy and fast to make. My biggest problem is that it’s hard for me to not eat all the cookies myself when I make them!

50. Susie L says

This really is the best paleo cookie recipe I’ve found..chewy and delicious! I doubled the recipe because 9 cookies aren’t nearly enough :) Also added 3 Tbs of cacao nibs for even more flavor, nutrients, and crunch. I did find my cookies didn’t spread as much as I had hoped, so next time I’ll manually help them out a bit more. Yum!

51. Donna says

Hi, i just made these cookies. They are delish but mine did not spread and when i pushed on them they flatened out. Should i have added some of the water possibly and/or cooked them a bit longer also? Again the taste is wonderful but….

and to the almond meal….do you use Trader Joes? or blanched almond flour?

Thank you for being a part of your own blog. it allows us all to live and learn. Thx D

Hi Donna,

They don’t spread much, so how they are dolloped onto the baking sheet is pretty much how they’ll look like when they come out! I use TJs almond meal for these. :)

52. Donna says

Thanks so much for all your replies. I questioned this because some of the bloggers here commented that there cookies came very thin and spread out very much and watery etc…
    i just assumed they would spread out. but regardless they are delicious. thank you Lauren.
    Cannot wait to try mny of your recipes…..

53. Rachel says

Thank you, thank you for this delicious recipe! I am vegan, not paleo, but I don’t eat grains and had not found a good grain-free and vegan cookie recipe until this one. I make this a few times a week, and have even changed it up by using raising instead of chocolate chips, and it’s delicious. A great “forumla” for endless cookie ideas. Thanks!!

54. Chris says

Just tried them and balled them up. They did not flatten while cooking. Should I have flattened them prior to baking? I followed your recipe exactly except substituted 15 drops of vanilla stevia extract for 2 of the tablespoons of honey. Could that have kept them from flattening in the oven? Also, have you tried making these with at least one egg in the recipe? Wondering how to work an egg in. Thanks!

Hi Chris,

I think the problem was substituting the honey. I don’t usually have to flatten or manipulate them in any way, I just dollop the batter onto the sheet. I haven’t tried them with an egg either, but I think another commenter had success with that! Good luck if you try them again!

55. Shayla says

Hi! I just made these cookies and they were delicious! However, they were SUPER oily, like I was wiping excess oil up with a paper towel before I baked them because there was that much oil. I didn’t add any extra water, either. Any idea what caused this or what I could do next time to prevent this?

Hi Shayla,

I’m not sure since I’ve never had that problem and no one else has told me that! There is a decent amount of fat in here from both the coconut oil and the almond meal, so there is bound to be some of that….

One other thing I just thought of, be sure not to overmix the ingredients…this will bring out the oil in the almond meal (like when you make a nut butter in a food processor) and that would definitely cause excess oiliness.

• Shayla says

Thanks for the tips! I just made them again and the batter so MUCH better! I think the fault was all mine and I added too much oil or honey or overmixed the first time. They’re in the oven baking now and I can’t wait to eat this batch! :)

56. CatCow says

Followed your directions…used honey and butter and almond flour…WOW!! A keeper and no exaggeration of how wonderful it turned out just as promised – but key would be following the directions!! Thanks so much!!

57. Steph says

I made cookie-brownies with this recipe and your ‘No Pudge’ brownie recipe and they were delicious! Thanks!!

58. Tina says

How did you get your almond flour to be “Smooth?” I followed exactly as you said/showed and your batter even looked smooth compared to mine. I used Bob’s Red Mill finely ground almond meal/flour. The cookies look nutty not smooth like a regular cooked baked with regular flour. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Tina

Hi Tina,

I’m not entirely sure what you mean…I used TJs almond meal, which also has a ‘nutty’ look to it. Almond flour doesn’t have the brown flecks in it (if that’s what is troubling you), so maybe that would work better?

59. D says

Can you substitute the almond flour with another type of flour? I’ve read the comments above re coconut flour so I will not be using. A regular all-purpose flour or brown rice? (just trying to think of what I already have in my pantry)

Almond flour is unique in that it contains a decent amount of fat, which lends itself to the ‘buttery’ taste of the cookie. I’ve personally tried oat flour, but resulting cookie is quite dry. You may be better off looking for another recipe or holding off for the correct flour.

60. Melissa V. says

I really like these cookies but have one problem when making them. I end up with about half the amount of batter you show above. Did you by chance use a liquid measure cup instead of one for dry ingredients, for measuring the almond flour? It looks like way more than a cup in your video. My batter is also more of a paste. Delicious, all the same!

Hi Melissa,

Not sure what you’re seeing, but I used measuring cups for the dry, nothing out of the ordinary. Glad you enjoyed them!

61. Bekka says

Would this recipe work with oatmeal flour (just grinding my own oats)? I am allergic to almonds and I don’t want to risk it with the almond meal. I have been looking for a good vegan chocolate chip cookie without a ton of ingredients or trying to figure out ratios of different flours for a long time and came across this one. I love your website! Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful recipes with all of us :)

62. Bekka says

Thank you so much! Instead of Stevia how much sugar would you say to use? I cannot have stevia, for some reason it gives me headaches. I forgot to add in the earlier post the videos you make are great! It always helps me to see someone making the recipe. Thank you again! :)

I guess-timate that 1/8 teaspoon of powdered stevia is equivalent to about 2-4 tablespoons of sugar. I’m not sure if this is your situation, but the stevia with any other ingredients, like ‘natural flavors’ or maltodextrin, will give me headaches as well. The NOW brand, which is just pure stevia, agrees with me much better. Thanks for your comment about the videos! It’s good to know they’re helping someone. :-)

63. Dee says

Had high hoped for these, and they turned out just like the picture, visually. But they had WAY too much vanilla, at 1.5 tsp for only 9 cookies… most batches that make 24+ don’t even have that much vanilla in them. The result tastes oddly fruity (in a bad way). Also not sweet enough, I would personally double the sweetener, half the vanilla (at least. maybe even use only a quarter) and add a touch more salt… overall not happy with how these turned out. My husband took a bite of one, set it down, and walked away.

64. Alexandra paleo girl says

To Lauren I’m 9 years old and I am paleo! I love these cookies sooooo much and you do a great job! I’m glad there is actually people that make paleo cookies! Paleo has changed my life and I’m glad that I became paleo. From Alexandra

Hi Alexandra! Aw, thank you so much for your sweet comment! I’m thrilled that you are enjoying the cookies, and how awesome for such a young girl to be so aware of health! 😀

65. Christine Roncone says

All I can say is THANK YOU! I ate 6 of them in one night, but it could have been worse if I ate 6 of the unhealthy kind right?? :)

66. Meg says

Thanks so much for this awesome recipe! I doubled the recipe, used less butter, added oats/chia seeds/a little bit of coconut – they’re amazing! I’ve tried so many cookie recipes with our refined sugar and they always end up tasting like cardboard, but these are so fresh and delicious!!!! THANK YOU!

67. Lena says

Just made these, and they are AMAZING. I used cinnamon, coconut oil and maple syrup and they were light and fluffy! AMAZING! Thanks.

68. Daphne Jotie says

I made these cookies tonight and they are delicious! The first batch came out flat, the second batch came out perfect. I will definitely make these again. I love that it uses few ingredients and is sweet and tasty.

Trackbacks

1. […] 7. The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever A pretty bold title seeing how there’s plenty of Paleo chocolate chip cookies out there to choose from. So let’s see what they do to set these apart from the rest of the pack and what has them convinced they’re worth of the crown. They’re using almond meal, pretty standard, there’s some and maple syrup, and some coconut oil to round out all the sweet and fat you’ll be getting here. This is definitely a break from all of the meat and vegetables you’ll be taking in as part of your daily diet. You need to remind yourself that sweet things exist from time to time, or risk a meltdown. […]

2. […] Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies were unbelievable.  They were so easy and I could’ve eaten the entire thing of batter had I not wanted to try the actual finished product. I would double this recipe as the one linked made about 9-10 smaller cookies.  The kids absolutely loved these and we finished the batch in about 20 minutes. […]

3. […] I also found a new Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that is soo good. These cookies are called The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever. And take it from me, the title doesn’t lie! It’s quick and most of the ingredients you will already have in your kitchen (for all you paleo chefs). From a personal preference, I would also advise to put less salt than the recipe says. Hope these are a hit in your household like they were in mine! Get the recipe here. […]

4. […] have more of them and at any time of day she’d like one.    But I humored her and we made these paleo cookies with almond flour, coconut oil and maple syrup.  Dangerously […]

5. […] The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever (Vegan) | Oatmeal … – … paleo, chocolate chip cookies … I came across these while looking for an egg-free baked Paleo dessert, and they sounded too simple to be really good. … Great Read!! Thanks!! I just recently wrote a blog post on my favorite paleo chocolate cookie recipe, a easy one and super yummy!! […]

6. […] A: Mentally and physically in the dumps this season. I went my entire life not getting sick and now I’m contantly coming down with something. Boourns. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves. My personal favourites are oil of oregano (see our hardcore fix here) and paleo chocolate chip cookie treats (both of which we’ve discussed before, but here is the recipe again!). […]

7. […] Sunday. Thankfully, come about 9pm, we made cookies which sustained us until Monday. Oh gosh, these paleo cookies are good and filling. We doubled the recipe and used one cup almond meal and one cup buckwheat […]