Raw treats are some of my favorite desserts to eat.
Unfortunately, most recipes require copious amounts of nuts, which I don't tolerate well in large amounts, and since my oldest daughter can't have them at all, I wanted to create a delicious, chocolat-y treat for us to both enjoy!
These easy, decadent truffles are made up of just four ingredients, and they are fancy enough to serve to guests!
Please enjoy the following video for these delights.
Easy, Nut-Free Chocolate Truffles (Vegan)
- 1 1/2 c. soft dates about seven ounces
- 3 T. cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. oats I use Country Choice Organic Oats
- pinch sea salt
- OPTIONAL COATING IDEAS:
- -cocoa powder
- -pistachio pieces
- Process the oats until broken down into a flour consistency.
- Pulse in the cocoa and salt.
- Add in the dates and process until well combined (add in a splash of water if needed to bring everything together).
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll in toppings, if desired.
- Chill until set or enjoy as is!
Adapted from Bon Appetit
What are your favorite nut-free recipes?