Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownie For One
This fudgy brownie is my husband's favorite treat right now! Made with almond flour and coconut sugar, it is a little bite of heaven!
Servings 1 brownie
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- good dash sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon oil or melted butter I've used coconut and grapeseed with good results
- 1 Tablespoon runny peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips for the top
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, salt, and sugar.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, saving the chocolate for the top. I also add in a few drops of stevia for extra sweetness.
Pour the batter into a well-oiled, mini cast iron skillet or 8-10 ounce ramekin.
Top with chocolate.
Bake for 8-10 minutes (it's okay if it looks under done!).
Cool and serve!
Nutrition facts based on using coconut oil.
Weight Watchers points: 21
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.4g | Protein: 12.8g | Fat: 40.2g | Fiber: 7.5g | Sugar: 20.2g