This fudgy peanut butter brownie is my husband's favorite treat right now! Made with almond flour and coconut sugar, it is a little bite of heaven!
Happy Valentine's Day! ♥ I have a great treat for you today.
I'll tell you straight, I haven't tried this brownie, but hear me out.
This is my buff, hard-working other half's favorite treat right now. I say 'right now' because his favorites differ, depending on what I make him.
I have made it over the years for him and even have it labeled as his favorite brownie in my recipe notes. I figured what better time to bust out with it than on Valentine's Day??
I can't really try this because it's made with almond flour, which I don't currently tolerate.
My husband, on the other hand, doesn't tolerate oats or gluten very well, so almond flour is perfect for him!
Ladies, if it's true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, this brownie is your golden ticket!
Except you should probably double the recipe so you have some too. 🙂
For more delicious chocolate recipes, take a peek at this list of Healthy Valentine's Day Treats!
Almond meal would work in this recipe as well.You can use a mini cast iron skillet or a ramekin like this one.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownie For One
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- good dash sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon oil or melted butter I've used coconut and grapeseed with good results
- 1 Tablespoon runny peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips for the top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, salt, and sugar.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, saving the chocolate for the top. I also add in a few drops of stevia for extra sweetness.
- Pour the batter into a well-oiled, mini cast iron skillet or 8-10 ounce ramekin.
- Top with chocolate.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (it's okay if it looks under done!).
- Cool and serve!
If you have a chance to try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a comment below letting me know how you liked it!