S'mores Cookie For One - A delicious single serve cookie made with oat flour, coconut oil, and plain yogurt for a dose of protein. Topped with a big marshmallow and chocolate for a summer-inspired treat!
Today's recipe is one created around oats, as usual.
I grind the oats into flour with my blender and then use the flour in this recipe.
Sam, Nat, and my hubby are all crazy about this yummy cookie, which I top with a big, fat marshmallow and chopped chocolate.
We call it the 's'mores cookie', hehe.
It's a great way to enjoy a healthier summer-ish treat without all of the added sugar!
There is NO leavening agent in here, which contributes to a dense, soft texture without any cake-like quality.
I like to add in a dash of cinnamon for extra flavor!
This is a LOWER SUGAR cookie, as written. The marshmallow and chocolate both add to overall sweetness. Add in another teaspoon of sugar or a dash of stevia if you desire a sweeter taste.
Other oat flour recipes to try
S'mores Cookie For One
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- dash sea salt
- 2 tsp soft coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp applesauce
- 1 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tsp milk of your choice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large marshmallow
- 1 Tbsp chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a well-oiled 8-10 ounce ramekin or mug.
- Press the marshmallow into the center of the cookie and sprinkle the chocolate atop.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool and enjoy!
If you have a chance to try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a comment below letting me know how you liked it!