Though my daughters aren't yet old enough to read or write, I created this delightful craft with them in mind!
Each afternoon, like clockwork, my girls inquire as to 'what's for dinner'. In the midst of creating and making recipes for this blog, I sometimes lose track of time and our evening meal is the first thing to suffer.
We have had more than a few nights of random leftovers, filling smoothies, or even quick and easy pancakes simply because I'm exhausted from being in the kitchen.
This often leaves me feeling a little guilty because I know how much my family enjoys a good dinner, so I created this menu board as a way for us to plan some of our weekly meals.
- 12 x 12 inch picture frame
- a beautiful piece of scrapbook paper (also 12 x 12)
- stickers or cut-outs of letters (for the days of the week and the word 'menu')
- dry-erase markers
1. Start by applying the letters to your scrapbook paper.
2. Coat the letters with Mod Podge and let them dry.
3. Assemble the menu board and hang it up! (Ours is right outside the kitchen.)
What crafts do you enjoy making?
**This post was inspired by Makes and Takes.